don't you think is gross have sex while menstruating ???!!!!

and if you do have sex it doesn't got everything with blood?, your body, mhis body, the sheets?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Hubby and I do it in the shower so we don't get blood on anything.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I dated a guy who would only have sex with me if I was on my period. He was a freak.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i have never had a problem with it i dont think its gross i actaully like it more
    my bf says its exicting
    morganmommie

Answer by morganmommie at 2:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• If it's a low flow day then no. But omgosh I couldn't do that on a heavy day...no way! LOL I think it's a personal preference actually. Just put a towel underneath or old blanket to wash the next day. Sex is part of life, so I don't consider something like that (having sex during your period)gross really. If your in the mood your in the mood LOL Sex is "messy" no matter what LOL

But i'm sure not everyone will agree, and that's their own personal preference.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i think it's gross. But my husband doesnt mind. ...so we only do it sometimes. ...of course, we only ever get to do it sometimes bc he's AD Army. ...
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:33 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• me and my bf do it .. i have no problem with it and niether does he.
    idk why but i want it more about my 3rd day.
    and the blood like.. never goes anywhere lol
    haha now that i wrote that.. it is kinda gross..
    but oh well :)
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 2:49 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• We do it.. i mean please i'm bitchy if i don't get it.. so being bitchy already from the period plus bitchy from no sex... oh no hubby has learned... and it really just depends ... sometimes it like waits until we're done to bleed all over... or just do it in the shower or slow or with a towel down.. and i mean sometimes it gets on him but thats what showers are for..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Unless you're hemorrhaging things really shouldn't be THAT bloody.

Yes, occasionally his dick ends up a little bit streaked with blood..

On the very RARE occasion there may even be a few drops of blood, but that's just from getting moving and being active.. Not a horrible big deal.. Most of any bloody "mess" is blood mixed with sperm or cervical fluid, so it's not nearly as bloody as it might "seem"..

Most of the time, though, I find that it's perfectly clean.. When you're menstruating it isn't a constant flow of blood coming out of you..

Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 4:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• This is what sex in the shower is for.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yuck! I could never have sex during my period. Thats just digusting. Plus, waiting a week isn't so bad, is it? lol. Espshally if it's going to be that gross! Just reminds me of drunken highschool teens who don't know when to say No! We dont have sex during my period, I already told him this in advance, and told him after the periods over..it would be an AMAZING sex night eachtime! Just because I had to make him wait a week while the rag is taking place. :)
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 7:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2009