Please help. i feel like having this baby is ruining my marriage. Everything that used to be easily talked about or dealt with, just is a argument. the stress level in this house is overwelmming. it has MY 4 1/2 year old so stressed out he doesnt know what to think. Eveything before could be solved easily together, no so anymore. I dont know what to do to make things halfway the way they used to be. SO can never be in a good mood anymore! about anything.

indysownlilbit

Asked by indysownlilbit at 2:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• We don't know enough here to be helpful to you. But telling a third party could make a huge difference. please seek out a marriage counselor or a clergyman to help you sort it out. GO YOURSELF if he won't go.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Oh honey, your poor hormones are way over the top right now. No worries. You are the heart beat of your family and they all pick up on it. That is something that you can not help right now. Look at it like this, your whole family is going through this journey of bringing a human being into your lives...that is wonderful. Your hubby is more than likely picking up on your stress level as well. They are all going through this with you so you are most definately not alone. It will get better once the lil one is here. Being pregnant with the second child can be more stressful because of all the pregnancy issues, plus taking care of your first child. Your harmony will all fall back into place once the baby is here. Take care.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I highly doubt it has anything to do with the pregnancy.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 5:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Oh god you sound just like me. This may sound weird but when i was prego this last time i was so depressed and just a mess. I gave birth and i am not kidding you as she was coming out i could feel the cloud lift. I think i had post partum during preg. Oh I have almost looked this up in medical books to see if it does happen but i never have. I could talk for hours about it but hang in there.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I forgot to add please let me know how you make out.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Having a baby is stressful regardless of how wonderful the circumstances are that surround it. It can put a strain on your relationship with your spouse, your finances, and many other things. I would say that you need to be more cautious about what you are saying or doing in front of your four year old. He is obviously picking up vibes from you and your spouse. Children aren't stupid. If you are calm, and your spouse is calm, your child will be too. If there is an issue, or you are fighting, try to have those conversations after your LO goes to bed, that might help to alleviate some of his stress. Keep your head up, and try to be patient, as hard as that is right now. It is not good to stress yourself out, especially since you are pregnant.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 9:28 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am not pregnant, i have already had my daughter. She is 6 weeks today!!!!! sorry if i confused you.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 4:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2009