am i jealous of my son

i think im jealous of my sons relation ship with my boyfriend it seem like he loves my son more which is ok with me but i sometimes feel like he just wants me for my son i tell him and he just says dont worry i never leave you but i feel pushed away my son13 months old i met my bf when he was six months i know he loves me but i think i need more

morganmommie

Asked by morganmommie at 2:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• i think you may just be a little insecure and miss having attention on you. If your boyfriend is so great with your son then i say you sure as hell have a great boyfriend! that is great he is so nice to his step son. He does need time alone with you too tho cuz you two are ina relationship and ppl need alone time =)
    kristalsfirst

Answer by kristalsfirst at 10:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Well sweetheart, You have to talk to him. Tell him how your feeling and tell him that you have even thought about leaving him because this is s big deal to you. Its not fair to you that he makes you feel this way and its not fair to your son either. He may only be 13months but i think he still knows how you feel. So do your self your son and your bf a favor and calmly set your bf down and talk to him... then go from there.... Good luck sweetie
    DarcieJ

Answer by DarcieJ at 2:52 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• you do need to talk to him... i'm sure it works both ways with kids but i know my daughter wants me more then my husband so he gets jealous.. i know i would be so jealous but you just need to get together and all 3 do stuff
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I know my man loves my son more but it's ok cuz I love my son more than I love him. We both know it, we're both cool with it. That's just how it is when you become a parent. You love your child more than anybody loves anybody on the planet.
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 3:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Well,i wont say it your jealous,but a feeling of insecurity.your bf loves you thats why he loves your son.your son must be very loving child thats why your friend loves him so dearly.his love towards your son shows that he loves you very very much.so be positive. throw all the negative feelings from your mind.
    Deepal

Answer by Deepal at 4:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2009