Has anyone else givin up on shaving ur legs while prego?

I just spent the last 20 minutes attempting to shave my legs... all said and done I was proud... until I found limitless patches of hair! damn belly!

emmetsmom09

Asked by emmetsmom09 at 2:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• call in your so to help. Thats what i did. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• he doesn't live with me... or I so would!
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 2:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Nope I'm still shaving my legs at almost 39 weeks ! Its hard but I still do it!! =]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I did! I made my husband do it, and then we he didn't want to because he was scared he was going to hurt me, I just didn't do it. I had CRAZY leg hair when I delivered and the first thing I did when I came home from the hospital was shave.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yes MA'AM, Your maing life damn if you have to look good doing it. do it if you want but dont feel that you have to
    DarcieJ

Answer by DarcieJ at 2:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I was huge though too. I couldn't wrap my arms around my belly all the way by 8 months. I am only 5' so I had no where to grow but out.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:51 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• that's how I am too! 5'2.... can reach around but not much further than that. lol.
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 2:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I'm 4'9 I cannot stand to shave them LOL! I have to sit in a chair and prop my legs up on the tub to get them shaved !!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• lol OP... the hair on my legs didn't grow as bad as normally when i was prego.. i shaved once in a while...when i got close to my due date i shaved my *u know* because there were gonna be a lot of ppl down there...lol... boy was that a challenge...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I used Nair. My son was 11 pounds at birth so my belly was H-U-G-E!!!! I gave up on shaving. Sometimes I could do my lets only knee down. If I wanted to shave my whoo whoo... Forget it...
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 3:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2009