Do you think its sexy when your man cooks dinner?

My hubby is in there cooking dinner. Swedish Meatballs, it takes about an hour. It is sooo delicious... I said he was sexy and he got a funny look on his face and said "How is that sexy?!"

So he wants me to ask on here if other women think its sexy when their husbands cook dinner. Keep in mind that this is a time consuming, expensive, DELICIOUS dinner.
If so, WHY do you think he's sexy for it? Or would you use another word to describe it?

Thank you! <3

SpiritedTigress

Asked by SpiritedTigress at 2:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby cooks 95% of our meals, it what he does. It's probably about as sexy to me as my doing the dishes is sexy to him. Some days he cooks plain old pasta and sauce and some days he whips up gourmet meals, I appreciate the time and effort he puts into it, but I don't find it sexy.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I love when my husband cooks me a meal whether it being simply a grilled cheese.=]=] He is on deployment now so it sucks he isn't around to cook any meals for me at th moment =[ but its okie !!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• lol... i won't let my husband go near the stove...lol... no, he's getting better... he does the bacholer cooking, microwave or right out the box.... he seriously didn't even know there were freakin directions on how to cook things on the box!! I taught him how to cook steak...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• my husband doesnt know how to cook. ...he doesnt even know how to bake a premade pie!!! LOL.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• ITs sooo sexy... whats even more sexy though... is breakfast in bed...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yeah, mine makes Kraft mac & cheese and cup noodles... But I like to cook anyway and no one is allowed in my kitchen if I'm busy in there haha!
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 3:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• But men who cook are indeed sexy. It just is... Tell your husband it's just out of the ordinary for her man to cook a nice expensive dinner. That would be like us working on a 69 Camaro and KNOW what we were doing and doing it well... in a bikini all greased up... That's what a man cooking looks like to us haha! :D
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 3:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• my hubby is a great cook, i prefer his cooking over mine as I know he cooks better
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I do 98 percent of the cooking so if he decides to cook it would be amazing!!
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 3:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My husband is a better cook than me. He is actually really amazing and does it quite often.
    I think he is sexy when he cleans though. I just love knowing that he is doing something he doesn't really like to do for me. I guess that is all it is. The fact that he love me enough to do something he doesn't like to do.
    Madrigalreject-I have worked on a classic Camaro, but never in a bikini. However, you have put ideas into my husband's head. I wouldn't be surprised if the car suddenly "broke down" this weekend now.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2009