LMAO! You have to watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL0EV5_DF8w

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i've seen that before. ...and i dont think it's really that funny. i wonder how the parents got the child to stop swearing. it's hard enough to try to get a kid that you havnt taught how to swear to stop swearing once they've heard the words. ...
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I think its terrible. Lets teach little kids to swear and talk about "get my drink on". It makes me really sad actually.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Not funny at all! I feel so bad for this poor girl. Just think of what her parents will teach her as she gets older.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• thats will ferells daughter. he taught her to say that because he thought it was so funny. i dont think its funny at all actually. its sad that he would go that far to get a laugh.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• it's not his daughter
    it's his friends kid... and his friend was okay with it...

you women need senses of humor... a kid cursing isn't going to scar her for life.. lol
    this clip was funny from the beginning and will always be funny.. prudes!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2009