What cute things does your baby do when you're feeding them?

When I BF my son, he plays with my hair or pets me lol. When he's all done he grins up at me and smacks his lips or clucks his tounge.

When I feed him cereal he'll grab my hand and pull the spoon into his mouth.. obviously he feels I need to speed it up lol. When I give him greenbeans he presses his lips together after having a bite and goes, "MMmmmmm!"

alinker

Asked by alinker at 3:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• UGH Jayden is insane.. she knows what boob she wants.. and if i try to give her the wrong one she will fight it for hours .. and then if i give her the other side she eats perfectly.. and once thats empty then she will go on the other one without complaints..

Or she trys to talk while she's eating.. its like she's saying u didn't know how hungry i was and this is so good.. mmm mmm mmm mmm
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My son makes a horrorified face when I give him a spoonful of something new and opens his mouth, letting the food hang at the tip of his tongue for a few seconds and swallows. Then he wants more! It cracks me up.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 3:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• liliana gets mean. lol. she pulls at my boob while she is eating. she leaves marks.. sometimes she tries to talk, well, talking for a 5 mo. old. lol. then sometimes she just looks up at me with those big blue eyes and completely melts me. :)

occasionaly when i'm feeding her her cereal she'll lean into the spoon and get it everywhere. it's so funny. oh, and when she's hungry and starts crying she sounds like she's laughing.
    Kitty0907

Answer by Kitty0907 at 3:28 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i remember feeding my daughter, anything that i spoon fed her, she always made me laugh cuz she looked like a lil birdie sitting there with her mouth opened up wide waiting for the spoon to get to her mouth...man i miss those days!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• When I feed my son he has to do a taste test first. His first bit is very small and dainty. He just wants to see what I'm giving him. He'll make a face and think about it... then he'll decide if he's going to cooperate or if this will be a difficult feeding! LOL! He's a stubborn smarty pants already!

He also makes this cute crunched up smiley face at me when he's having a good time eating. It's the cutest thing! I told my mom about it and she said that I used to do the same thing!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:52 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• When I breastfeed he flirts and grins at me (spilling milk all over me) And sometimes he hums or growls when he is really happy.

When he gets foods... he bounces up and down if he likes it. If he doesn't like it he shuts his mouth really tight... and if I try another bit he will close his eyes too (to make it all go away I guess)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• she puts her hands on my boob, like as if she were holding a bottle. It makes me realize what a good choice I made :)
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Every now and then my son pulls away from my boob and grabs my nipple, he goes cross-eyed looking at it, smiles and pats me then dives back in for more.

When he's hungry in the night his eyes are still closed but his head goes up and sideways with his mouth wide open head back and forth searching for my boob.

Makes me laugh
    wadesmum

Answer by wadesmum at 10:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• when my son wants more food when I'm feeding him he'll kind of smack his lips together its sooooo cute
    MommaandStepMom

Answer by MommaandStepMom at 11:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• when i feed my son i hold the bottle with my thumb and fingers and he insists on holding my pinky. i dont always realize it so he'll turn his head away from the bottle and swing his arms until he finds my hand. im the only person he does it with, anyone else can feed him just fine!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009