• In the Spotlight:

Sex questions

Be nice please they might be stupid questions to you but I wanna know

1. if you have no gotten your period in 2 months and a test come out negative could you still be possible?

2. Can having sex 2 days before taking the test cause that to be negative? EVEN if he DID NOT Cum inside?

3. If the directions said to leave it in the pee for 5 seconds and you did 10 seconds could it have any affect on it being Negative?

4. If you are chubby, and it alwas look like your pregnant would your stomach feel more rounder then normal?

(also posted in TTC)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 1.) yes there is such a thing as a false negative.. try again in a week or go to your doctor.
    2.) Sex should not interfere with a test result
    3.) peeing longer on the stick should have no effect whasoever.. just a guideline so there is enough
    4.) depends on how far along you could be..

I go back to answer 1.. go to the doctor..

GL! :D
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 3:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• YES. I have never been able to get a positive urine test with my kids til late in the pregnancy. I didnt get a positive one this time til jus 2 weeks ago and i am 22 weeks!!! So get a blood test.
    NO sex shouldnt affect it
    YES they specify that you only should hold it there for 5 seconds so holding it longer can affect it!
    YES i dont think it would be rounder though..... definately harder though!!
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 3:17 AM on Apr. 5, 2009