Sex questions (help)

Be nice please they might be stupid questions to you but I wanna know

1. if you have no gotten your period in 2 months and a test come out negative could you still be possible?

2. Can having sex 2 days before taking the test cause that to be negative? EVEN if he DID NOT Cum inside?

3. If the directions said to leave it in the pee for 5 seconds and you did 10 seconds could it have any affect on it being Negative?

4. If you are chubby, and it alwas look like your pregnant would your stomach feel more rounder then normal?

(also posted in Pregnancy)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Honey...Sorry...I think you'd really like to be preggo..but it sounds like your not. Doesn't really matter what you do or hope....either your Neg. or Pos. If you think it's a possibility...go to the doc and have a blood test done.
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 3:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• 1. Yes it is possible. Like PP said go to Dr and get a blood test done.
    2. No
    3. Nope
    4. Not this early in pregnancy.
    Good luck! I hope you will soon get your precious baby.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 5:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• 1. yes its possible, you should have a blood test done at the doctors to be sure
    2. no, not at all
    3. i dont think it would make a difference, but its always a possibility. you wanna follow the directions exactly for the most accurate results
    4. you stomach would start to feel harder and then eventually round. but also depends on if its your first or not. if its your first you wont show as soon as you would with your second or third (my first i didnt show til 6 months and my second it showed at 3

i would definetly get a blood test done especially if your periods are usually normal and on time.
    Luckystar3982

Answer by Luckystar3982 at 12:33 AM on Apr. 5, 2009