I have 2 boys one is 5 and one is 1years old i want to try for a baby girl but my hubby dont want too what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a year..2yr olds are pretty bad sometimes. You might change your mind. Or just wait for another year to see if he changes his mind. I'm right there with ya. I have a 5yr old boy and a 2 month old boy and was wondering when we could try for a girl right after he was born. lol But with lack of sleep and my time being spread thin..I'm seriously doubting that I really want three kids after all. Good luck!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I think you should wait until it's what both of you want. You only had a baby a year ago...give it some time and maybe at some point he will want number 3 also. If not, you need to talk long and hard about it and respect what he has to say.
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 3:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I'd wait until your partner wants another baby aswell because if your to tired to get up and see to them in the night and ask your husband to do it he could easily turn round and say 'no its you who wanted this child so you look after it'
    MommaandStepMom

Answer by MommaandStepMom at 11:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am on your husband's side. Are you sure you can handle it? leave alone the economic thing.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2009