I feel like giving up!

I have a one year old son and before I got pregnant I was a size 8-10 in clothes. Since giving birth I can't fit in to a size 12, Well I can in tops but my jeans I cannot fasten up.

I have tried exercising like doing sit ups and I have a bike exercising machine but it feels like I am wasting my time as I am not losing weight and then half the time I don't have the time to do it with looking after my son.

I am eating healthy and everything. Am I ever going to be able to be that size again after giving birth or not as I feel huge compared to what I once was and even though I am not over weight, I just feel it as I never had stretch marks or much of a stomach.

I know it might take time but I feel that even in time I will still not loose much weight.

I was just wondering what you all thought and if it is possible I could be small again.

Thanks x

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Don't give up! Make sure your cardio is efficient, find out what your target heart rate is, and be sure you get there and stay there for 15-20 minutes. If your workout gets easy, it's time to step it up, add in weights or longer cardio. Check your diet for excessive sodium, stick to water or unsweetened green or black tea, make sure you're getting sufficient fiber, both soluble and insoluble.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'm having that same problem, my DD is 5 moths and I can't seem to lose the weight either..GL
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 7:38 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Are you dieting also? Cut your calorie intake down, and do more cardio, less muscle work.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:40 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Try eating watermelon for breakfast. Do cruches
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i seing people get small again go to www.lindora.com theres lots of good stories there
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2009