would this offend anyone?

If I made an inside joke to other CM - happens to be my best friend. For instance she asks a question and I reply " why didnt you call me... you trader... Ha! Just kidding around. Do people do that ever? Just wondering. P.S. = we are both new to site and we looooove it!!!

bristle3kids

Asked by bristle3kids at 8:22 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wonder this too. My sister posted a question about seed blankets. I wanted to respond, "Get off your lazy butt and stick some seeds in the ground!!" But I am sure other mothers would see that response as innappropriate if they did not know our relationship, and tell me that I was being rude.

In the end I don't respond at all if I'm not going to be nice, even in a joking manner.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I don't know why anyone would be offended by that, however, that's what PM's are for...private messages.

Although, I'm sure you'd get some other people wondering what you guys were trading when you call her a "trader".
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:36 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I don't think I'd be offended. Have your fun and enjoy!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Hey youi, well this is your friend, and I figured I needed to start being "part of" and sent in a question, plus I ask you everything and now that you have found CM I am sure you would just run here and ask the question for me. Silly girl. See ya soon.
    mydreamowen

Answer by mydreamowen at 2:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2009