Sometimes I come off rude/mean when I answer a question in CM.

Does this happen to anyone = I will read a question and I get this feeling like (are you serious) thinking I cant believe this girl puts up with that. I say things like " just kick his sorry ass out" etc... hmmmmmm. anyone else feel like that?

bristle3kids

Asked by bristle3kids at 8:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes you'll come across as rude no matter what you say, and that can't always be helped. I'd maybe try to be a little less harsh in my answers, but for the most part if you know you aren't being intentionally mean then don't let it get to you.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Sometimes.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:49 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Its OK to be direct but name calling is considered immature & mean.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I'm afraid that I do, and I am sorry. I am torn between wanting to comfort and reassure and wanting the mom out of that situation. In the end I speak frankly.

Answer by Bmat at 9:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• If you come across as rude more often then not, maybe it would be a good idea for you to stop and think befor answering a question or post. And if you have any thoughts of "this might sound really mean" don't say it...I'm teaching this concept to my pre-k class at daycare now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Everyday.

*sigh*

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Sometimes...
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Do you know that saying "Its not what you say but how you say it"? How the hell can we hear each other to say whether or not we are being rude?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Thats the issue with typing, tone often doesn't come through text, so typer beware!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009