Does anyone remember this member?

There is another mom from cafemom who has passed away but unfortunately I can't not remember her screen name. I know her mom would post updates on her while she was in the hospital and her mom's screename was something with "pockets" in it. Hopefully someone else can remember one of their screen names. I believe the mom's name was Amanda. Her and her son both passed away due to some type of heart complication Amanda had.

**I would post why I'm asking but I'm not sure if we're allowed to advertise groups here - not that it's really "advertising".**

Bethe333

Asked by Bethe333 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• The mom was pockets1968..the daughter was mandi at 1expecting09. So very sad. I am sure the mom wquld love to hear from you.
    Gapeach001

Answer by Gapeach001 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oh goodness my condolences go out to her family. But Im sorry I can't be much help to who she is.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I remember reading the journal...but I can't remember her name. I'm sorry.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I remember reading the journals about her. The name Mandy sounds familiar and I think the joournal posts were written around December?? Maybe you can go back and search journal posts.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I feel like an idiot cuz this was supposed to go under "CafeMom" not "Just For Fun".
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I was thinking "that's not a very fun question" but accidents happen...

I remember reading a few of the journals, but can't remember any names. Sorry I can't be any help.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2009