did u or would u?

...help pull your baby out? I did it with my dd and I LOVED it. After the doc helps pulls the head and shoulders out she guides your hands down under the arms and you get to help pull your baby out. Would you or Did you? If you did how did you feel about it????

danni33

Asked by danni33 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • ewww no. I was so grossed out by DS and with DD I was too worried about her being so early
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:30 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I did it with my last one and I have 3 soon to have 4 and I want to do it with this baby. I like it cause it's like I'm doing something good then just pushing
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• ZaTa why is it so gross and this it what u want the baby I think it's the best.. It's ur blood ur juices so it's not gross
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:36 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't feel comfortable with it on a number of levels. I won't go into detail. But I am paying the OB good money to do his job, so I prefer to sit back and let him go at it.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I would. With my dd my doctor layed her on my stomach afterwards while my fiance cut the cord and my dd was holding my finger so tight. I will always rememer that and I would love to experience more with my next birth
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I guided my son's head out the last time. Catching would be really cool but my husband wanted to so I let hitook my hands away after his head had been born.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I want to but I am going to let my fiance do it...he is kinda scared about having a child and that he wont bond with the baby so I am hoping that this will help him out since he will be the only person besides the doc to get to touch the baby before I hold the baby
    JenniferQ24

Answer by JenniferQ24 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009