I'm 24weeks and is have really bad pains on one side of my back did anyone else get this?

This is baby 4 and I did not have this with the others

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• possible kidney or uti...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• It probably isn't anything to worry about but you need too see a doctor about it. When I was27 weeks pregnant I started to spot with no pain and I got worried and went to the er and was admitted for pre term labor. Though I was having no contractions that I could feel I was contracting by the monitors. They said that if they couldn't stop my labor then they would have to flight me out to a better hospital because my girl at most would weight 1lb and 12 ounces. When I did feel what they said was a contraction it felt like she was balling up in a ball in middle of my belly. They did stop it but she was still around 3 weeks early so take every with great importance. Good luck
    tasha724

Answer by tasha724 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i do and still ( 26 weeks) i have kidney stones.....
    jessecutez

Answer by jessecutez at 7:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i am 24 weeks right now to and during the week i walked alot and then i was resting and i had sum really bad side pains to but they went away the nexted day so it mite be that you just did something to long like working out or somthing.
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 9:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009