How old do you think is too old for pics w/the Easter bunny?

I plan on taking my kids today to get their pictures taken with the Easter bunny since it's free at wal-mart and I love the pictures. They aren't very interested since they don't even believe in the Easter bunny, but they are going along with it in the hopes that he still hands out a piece of candy...lol. They are 6 & 9. Do you think they're too old? Are you ever too old to have a picture taken with the Easter bunny?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• They are NEVER to old!! Cherish all the memories !! They grow up soooo fast!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 10:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Not trying to be funny but I took a pic with Santa at the mall last year and I got it hanging on my living room wall. You are never to old to take a pic with the Easter Bunny. Go ahead and take them kids girl..; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• If they do not believe in the Easter bunny & they are not interested in it anymore.. I say stop doing Easter things. Age has nothing to do with it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Never! Every year, we take a picture of just our son with the easter bunny and santa, and then we do a family one of each.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My son is 9 and there is no way he would be happy about having his pic taken with the Easter Bunny, Santa, or any other holiday figure. If your kids are up for it though, do it! :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Well, they have never believed in the Easter bunny, it's just something we do for fun. Like when they got their pictures taken with Scooby Doo, Elmo, or Mickey Mouse., they know they're not real it's just for fun. They enjoy doing Easter stuff (egg hunts and events the church has), I just think they aren't very interested in having to pose with a big rabbit for a picture. We will still go because I love the pictures, but I imagine my oldest won't be doing this for much longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Never too old, enjoy the fun!
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• As long as they want to do it, I'd do it.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• if your kids tell you dont want to then its probably time to call it quits, but as long as they are willing then. . . . never!!
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 11:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I think as long as they beileve and want to then take em.. even if they dont believe but want to go wiht a younger sibling or something then let em... But if they dont really want to why make them.. jmo
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 4, 2009