• In the Spotlight:

How do you report a school to the state?

After alot of debate I want to turn the school over to the state for fraud. They are taking EXTRA state funding and not doing their jobs for it. Each special needs and gifted child gets extra funding to provide a special needs and gifted teacher. The special needs they are leaving in the classrooms and they are failing but they write passing grades. The gifted students are getting bored and starting to become lazy. The average students are left in the room with kids who need help/challenged. It is a disaster and keeps getting worse.

This is state of Ohio but I am thinking maybe there a name of an office you call or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok, I live in Ohio and now you have me intrigued! If you can pm what city you live in..
    Here are some sites
    http://www.ode.state.oh.us/GD/Templates/Pages/ODE/ODEPrimary.aspx?page=2&TopicRelationID=1532
    I would also contact your local school board and your congessman. jmo
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• If you think it is extreme fraud and you can get documents/school board reports from the school board mtgs (good luck) I would write up a professional letter to the local news station as well.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• look on line for the super intendint
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• one word....Superintendent...not two....super intindint

Anonymous