Does anyone put up A Easter Egg Tree?

Do you do big set ups for Easter like Easter Egg Trees, Light up decorations Etc.. Almost as big As Chirstmas?? I do! Just to see the Children's Faces light up! Yes hours to do so. Even outside lights on display.. DH does this! He has them come on for School Buses & people going to work & then in the Evening! Since he's Laid off work again he welded me A Big Beautiful Metal Easter egg Tree & used A part from my Dodge! We saw one at A shop for $379.00 & he Said I can Weld you your own for Alot less! So he did! He felt sorry for me.. For Years I used some old Tree Branches painted white & Breaking each year more & more! This will never Break!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:30 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• We don't but i thought i would share what i saw yesterday. Driving by this house with huge, i mean absolutely huge pastel color easter eggs hanging off the branches, on their front yard tree! It reminded me of them little indoor easter trees people dress up with hanging eggs.
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have a mini tree that is white and it has chics and rabbits and stuff on it, nothing like a christmas tree but it's cute
    lovinmomof3

Answer by lovinmomof3 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My Mom always had an egg tree with blown painted or decorated eggs and little felt Easter bonnets on it. She still has it. I wish I had one..I should look for one.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• my mom constantly did stuff like that...for ALL holidays...it always made me and my siblings think it was more special than it was and that made my mom feel real good
    DannysMommy2508

Answer by DannysMommy2508 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• We did this year. My son started really getting into learning to write around the time we put up the artifical tree in his bedroom so to excite him I cut our paper ornaments and had him write christmas words on them and we worked on reading with them. The tree was sooo cute and he is so proud of it. Then his bday is a few weeks after Christmas and he wanted to keep it up and do a birthday tree...then it turned into valentines hearts, then St Patricks Day...now its Easter and he's already talking about Earth Day lol whatever it takes to keep him excited about learning to read and write works for me! He's so proud he shows it off to everyone! I get special lights, garland etc at Hobby Lobby to cute it up.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• No, but I make large Easter Eggs made out of construction paper and color them. I hang them from the ceiling. Every year people get a kick out of them
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2009