Have you ever Blown out Eggs?

Have you ever blown out Eggs for Crafts or Decorating? I'm too impatient & can't do that. So one year DH very Carefully & patiently did them for me using his Air compressor! We used large Chicken Eggs & Duck Eggs & made neat Decorations! Just wondering if anyone else has... done this or knows A better Way! Smart Moms Here!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've done it! Not in a while though!
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• my sister has a scecial contraption she got in germany. I guess it is very popular there. It is frustratin. It has been years since I have done it...or any egg coloring for that matter!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• That's actually very clever, and how sweet of your hubby!

We have bantam chickens, so their eggs are tiny, and it's a lot of fun to create decorations from them. I like to use markers to color them-- more control and faster drying time.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• We did one year when I was kid. My mom and my cousin did the blowing and I remember it took forever. Then we decorated them. My mom and my cousin were very creative.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2009