What is a good detox?

I was looking for somthing that is simple and yet effective. I have been eating more fiber and drinking at least 90 oz water a day. I just started a new workout plan and I was wanting to get cleaned out and keep moving.

Tennin

Asked by Tennin at 10:36 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Health

• I like Detox 7. It is a week ,not 2, which is good and it is pretty simple and effective. You do have to drink some nasty tasting mix though but if I could stomach it, I am sure anyone can ;)

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 10:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I assume you want to do like a colon cleanse - Fiber- blend by AIm co. is great. Order on line. Not great tasting, but if you mix it with some juice, it is ok. Results are great. If you are looking to detox your body of heavy metals and toxins look at www.sharethecause.com/hastily   let me know if you are interested. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2009