What's the best cloth training pants?

I have heard really bad things about Kushies (from walmart)... So, what are the better ones? I want ones that have a waterproofed layer, so they aren't peeing right through them. Where did you get yours and what kind are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I bought the gerber training pants and the plastic pants that go over them. I HATED them. The training pants that I remember from my childhood and babysitting days had quite a few layers of fabric in the crotch to absorb pee. Now they are filled with polyester fluff. Pee just runs right thorugh them. The "Scotty Potty" brand ones are the same.
    The plastic pants were also a nightmare. After just 30 minutes in the training pants with plastic pants over them, my daughter had one of the worst diaper rashes she has ever had.

I then end, I went with the naked approach and then straight to panties. I never did find any training pants that I liked.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009