What's going on in your life today?

I'm waiting for fridge repairman. Hubby went to his uncles. Kids are busy with college and the other one's home sick. What you are doing this weekend. Hope your weekend is restful and peaceful mommies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• My husband is sleeping in today... I'm about to wake him and then fix lunch. Then we've got to go detail his work vans. The person who was supposed to do it last night didn't come into work (he suspects that its because he called and said he wanted to let her know he wanted her to detail the vans and she didn't want to do that) and he doesn't trust any of the weekend employees to do it to standard. A one star general is coming so he wants to make sure everything is tip top so that means he's got to do it... which means if we all do it together, we get to spend time together and it gets done faster.

But the weather is great today to be outside, so I'm only complaining about my allergies!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I just finished cleaning and have a load of laundry in the dryer. My sons and their familes are coming over for the birthdays of three of them. I have a cake cooling so that I can frost it. Our birthday tradition is to put a quarter in the cake, since there are three birthdays I put in three quarters. I also hid Easter candy around with each person's name on it since they won't be here for Easter. The rules are that you don't have to touch anything to see the candy and it is only located in the living room, kitchen, dining room. Luckily I don't have to cook. The Boy Scout troop is having spaghetti dinner today, so we are going to get carry outs for everybody.

Answer by Bmat at 11:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• MY day is just starting its 9:09 am its very nice out now but in about an hour its going to get very hot. (im in mexico) and the good thing is im in an offiice wth ac but then i have to go home clean and give my baby a bath so we can go out to eat and come home to clean.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 11:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• DH is at work, per usual, and Im here with the 3 boys.
    Im doing laundry and we have an errand to run.

Thats about it for today. Lots of laundry and wind so the errand will be fun LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Me & DH are watching the news abt these two sad shooting, I am enjoying a Krispy Kreme calorie ring, my daughter turns three on sunday so later today we plan on going looking for a twin bed for her. Im getting excited because my son will be born in 2 months!!!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 12:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am trying to pump a lot to get my milk supply back up this weekend after having a long work week. We've got to go get some wormer for my cat today even though I don't feel like leaving the house. I'm waiting on my final grades for school, looking forward to my daughter's spring break even though my college doesn't have a spring break, and we're going to my grandmother's for dinner tomorrow. Nothing horribly exciting I suppose! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My boys are napping and I'm supposed to be cleaning house but I'm on here. LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 2:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have a stomach bug and my stomach is just crampy and I have noxious diarrhea. I have been paranoid thinking I have some incurable pancreatic ailment or absorption disease, but I think I picked up a stomach bug at the YMCA a few days ago..I worry too much. I think it has to do with my mother dying of metastatic colon cancer when she was 37 and now that I am almost 35, anything to do with my bowels sends me in a frenzy..I am sorry if this is TMI, and I would think that it is too, but this is the first and only time since this bug hit me that I am able to get the words out..Also my husband is deployed so I am trying to care for my children in between bouts. I took some immodium which is the worst thing because I have been told to just "get the poison out"..
    Thank you for hearing me out!!!
    Anonymous

• My son is running around the house making messes. I am sick, ache all over, sore throat, congestion. My husband has a hair line fracture in his right arm and he is asleep on his Lazboy after taking vicodin. I hope I get well soon. I'm going to need the energy to put the house back together.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2009