Preg. Test

can you get a negative test a day before your period is suppose to start and still be pregnant? Or should it be positive by then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The longer you're pregnant is the stronger hormones are that are testted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• You can. I always had really good, early results with a First Response test.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• SOMETIME THE TEST DO PICK IT UP AND YOU CAN..I HAVE FRIENDS THAT WAS 3 AND 5 MONTHS PREGGO AND DIDN'T NO CAUSE OF THE FALSE NEG. THEY WERE GETTING ON THE TESTS..
    andreandalton

Answer by andreandalton at 11:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yes, you can test negative before your period is due. You may not have enough preggy hormones in your body to produce a positive test. But a blood test would be more accurate. I would wait to see if you are late or not first. good luck!! :-)
    Luckystar3982

Answer by Luckystar3982 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2009