• In the Spotlight:

dizziness

i now i ask a lot of questions. i cracked my knee off the dryer and the top part of my stomach started to hurt and i got really dizzy and i had to sit down for like a half an hour could it be a bad sign i only 18wks and like 3 or 4 days

tayanjosh

Asked by tayanjosh at 11:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• drink some water see how you feel then . just tell your dr at the next appointment
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Could be you're anemic. I got dizzy with my first pregnancy and the blood tests showed that I was iron deficient. The doc put me on iron pills and I felt a lot better after a few days. Always tell your doc about ANY little thing that might be concerning you. He won't know to help you unless you tell him.
    SpiderGoddess

Answer by SpiderGoddess at 11:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• No worries. I fell at 38 weeks and hit my stomach so hard it automatically bruised VERY BAD and I was dizzy and couldnt breath for a minute..... i went to the doc and the baby was fine. And sice you didnt hit your stomach you should be ok
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 3:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2009