where can i find a cute easter basket?

I looked in wal mart but all they had were plain baskets. When i was little i had an easter basket with an easter bunny in it, it was really cute but i cant find anything like that. This will be the first year i am doing an easter basket so i need something that will last at least 5 years or so. any ideas? What does your childs easter basket look like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• I make my own because sometimes the premade baskets doesn't have what you know your child likes. I like to add their favorite treats and toys and it can be healthy snacks as well. Make your own...its least expensive and fun!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i got a cute plastic one from terget a few years ago, still use it
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 11:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Michaels craft store if you have one. They have cute Easter baskets that will last for years. I bought my DD a white basket last year and you can change the decor on it by adding strands of colored ribbons through it, lace, or even little fake flowers on it. They have some that are specifically decorated for Easter but we went with white so it would stay with her longer.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I bought a basic basket and hot glued some tulle fabric around it with a bow on the end. Then I glued sparkles and mini butterflys on the skirt and the handle.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I make my own easter baskets I found a basket my kids like and then you can decorate them the way you want and I fill them with the stuff they want for that year. it is less expensive that way and they are personalized my sons are all older now but my dd is 3 and her likes change so much this year I am using a pail and a shovel as the basket and filling it with candy and bubbles, a stuffed rabbit sidewalk chalk a jump rope, sunglasses, etc that is what she wants and I just went to the dollar store
    unicorn54166

Answer by unicorn54166 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009