does anyone know about poor circulation???

My DD's doctor thinks that she may have poor circulation (15 months old) does anyone know anything about it. What are signs and symptoms is it curable what not. And info would be great or even any websites thanks.
Oh she goes for testing on Thursday but I want some answers until then. They even said something about a heart murmur but said that is usually I guess you can hear it but even any ifo on that would be great to thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• Hmm,it's harder to tell if SOMEONE ELSE has poor circulation, I know that it can result in tingly sensations in the extremities. Cold hands and feet is also supposed to be a sign.. or no hair growth. For instance if you had no leg hair past your knees .. diabetics often have that problem. Hearing loss or tinitus (the eardrum is a thin membrane with blood vesels in it. White fingers is another one, dizziness ((does she fall down a lot?appear disoriented?) Headaches is another one but it would be hard to tell on a child I think unless she can communicate it to you. Swollen ankles. Is her skin tinged a different color in her legs or arms? Like blueish or redish.. maybe purpleish?

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 2:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Poor circulation can happen for many reasons, Heart issues, blood pressure, vein/artery problems, clotting disorders. It is hard to know anything on so little information. Some circulation disorders can be reversedn or at least improved. Some can not. Take a deep breath and try not to worry about something that hasn't been tested for or confirmed yet. Believe me, I know how hard that is but try.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yes she does fall down alot but she is only 15 months to although she also has been walking since 10.5 months. What do you mean by disorenteed? She doesn't listen a lot but I thought she was just not listening to me lol. I will tell her to stop doing something i will tell her like 5 times and eachtime raise my voice louder she half the time doesn't look back at me or anything so I have to redrect her lol. Yes her hands and feet to turn blue sometimes purple and her hands get red a lot.
    Anonymous