im 37 weeks pregnant today and for the past 3 days been getting middle n lower back pain which has now moved to the lower front of my bump and feels exactly like period pain any advice on what i should do would be very much apprieciated thx !!

debzi

Asked by debzi at 12:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd time it. Sounds like the beginnings of labor! GL mamma!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i feel your pain i to am 37 weeks today , i ihave been feeling that for a couple days now and my dr said as long as m not bleeding or my water breaks then it is ok . also as long as it isnt just unbareable pain
    he also said to keep an eye on it to make sure its not contarctions geting to close together .
    id just keep an eye on it if it gets to bad id go to L&D
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Get ready! It sounds like pre-labor. I know it is difficult to find a comfortable position, but rest when you can. Although, remember, being active will probably bring about labor quicker! Start nesting!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2009