strollers

I'm looking for a light weight stroller.....something thats smaller than a big stroller but bigger than an umbrella stroller, something with a tray and the shade thing at the top.....any ideas where to look?? I haven't really found anything at walmart target or toys r us....i love our big stroller but we're going to disney next month with the hubbs work and can take our dd, but i don't want to have to lug our stroller around and worry about a rental car that'll fit the stroller in the trunk....help ladies..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I saw a nice one at Sears. I will have to get one soon for this summer too. Let me see if I can find it. I'll be back.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• http://www.sears.com/shc/s/s_10153_12605_Baby_Gear_Strollers#viewItems=21&pageNum=1&sortOption=PRICE_LOW_TO_HIGH

There are a few on this page.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2009