strollers

I'm looking for a light weight stroller.....something thats smaller than a big stroller but bigger than an umbrella stroller, something with a tray and the shade thing at the top and a place to put the diaper bag....i know i just described a full size stroller but there are the in between kinds.....any ideas where to look?? I haven't really found anything at walmart target or toys r us....i love our big stroller but we're going to disney next month with the hubbs work and can take our dd, but i don't want to have to lug our stroller around and worry about a rental car that'll fit the stroller in the trunk....help ladies..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Travel

• I love my Eddie Bauer stroller, and my Mom found it at Once upon a child, the best stroller I've ever had, has 2 cup holders, the cover for over top, beneath storage and folds w/one hand...PERFECT!!!
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 1:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have a small babytrend stroller, it has everything a big stoller has but is just smaller and lighter weight. I got mine at kmart, they also have some other small strollers. I also have an umbrella stroller with a basket underneath and a cup holder, I found it at toys' r' us. Hope this helps.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 3:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Peg Perego P3.
    We have used this on so many flights. Ours is now 5 years old.
    It folds like an umbrella but is very comfortable and has a good size hood.
    There is no parent tray but there are loops on the back of the handles to clip the diaper bag on. You will need some S hooks or something like that if you don't have a Peg diaper bag.
    A lot of times people sell them on craigslist for a really good price.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• We've been really happy with our Maclaren Volo. It's only about 8.5 pounds, so it's really easy to carry in the airport in addition to your child/purse/diaper bag/etc. It doesn't have a tray, but you can buy accessories for it.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 4:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2009