Mommies who are done having babies....

Don't you get excited for the ladies going through it right now? I do! Anytime I give advice to an expectant Mommy it takes me back to my pregnancy days. Even with all of the discomforts and aches, I loved being pregnant! I even get a little envious of those in the middle of that exciting point in life! I wouldn't REALLY want to go back, but still part of me misses it! What about you?

Mishelly728

Asked by Mishelly728 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, my niece is due any day now and I'm very excited for her. My youngest is 2 1/2 so I'm not that far from having my own, but we are definitely done. I am a little envious, I do miss having a little baby and feeling the baby kick and the whole experience, but I know that I don't want to do it again. It's a bittersweet thing, like you said I don't really want to do all again, but a little bit of me will always want to do it all again.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I do miss it. At 24 years old and my doctor told me know more. My body just can't handle it; with my asthma, and other problems. I have 2 boys; a 11mth. old and 3 year old. I want a girl but sadly; not right now. Maybe I can win my doctors heart later on to have another.

I like the part of being spoiled; while being pregant, and the little kicks or the little fingers. Ahh; I'm going to start crying.
    F_Stathouse

Answer by F_Stathouse at 1:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I feel the same and I think the real reason is because I know I'm finished and it's such a nice feeling of freedom.. It also makes me feel good to know that they trust me enough to ask me questions and take my advice... I'm also really proud of the younger moms that are making wise decisions about what they are doing during and after they have their babies... I think there is so much more info out there then there was when I was pregnant and had babies... I do miss it sometimes but I wouldn't want to go back either...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yes, I do. Love talking to a pregnant woman and seeing babies. But, I am done. Can love friends' babies and little relatives. lol
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I enjoy helping pregnant mommies and giving advice but it doesnt really take me back.
    I dont miss pregnancy at all really. Loved it when I was and we were having our kiddos but once our family was complete my entire being knew it and sort of moved on LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I remember adoring my babies before they were born. But, I always hope that the fathers of these new moms will be around a few years from now. My ex was so very excited and seemed happy when our first was born. He showed no signs of ever becoming the dead beat dad he is today. I feel happy and a tiny bit sad at the same time.
    Anonymous