buying stuff baby

im 4 months pregnant and im having a baby boy, i wanna buy baby clothes for him but i dont know what size to get, any help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you should only get a couple newborn outfits because theey wont be in those long make sure you get outfits more in the sizes of 0 -3 months .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Newborn or 0-3mos
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 1:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• but also think about when you will have you baby what will the weather be like in your area . id wait on the big stuff just get a couple little things now and wait til you are closer to your due date so you can pick clothes that are good for the time of year .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I don't buy newborn at all. My daughter was 8.6 lbs, she never fit in the newborn stuff that family bought me.

I go strait to 0-3 months, then buy a few 3-6. My daughter was out of her 0-3 by 1.5 months hehe. :)

celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yeah, get more in the 0-3 month section..and even get some 3-6 month. Some brands run a little big..like Carters, and others run small. And remember, you'll change a baby's layette several times a day...spit up and pee leaks are common.
    SpiderGoddess

Answer by SpiderGoddess at 1:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I could barely squeeze my 9 lb son into the newborn clothes I brought to the hospital for him to wear home. He could hardly wear any of the newborn things, pretty much went straight to the 0-3 mo size. My second came early and was only 5 lbs. I had to go out and buy some premie clothes for him. So, you really don't know, but it is pretty safe to get 0-3 months because he eventually will grow into them.
    Will some one be throwing a shower for you? I found I actually didn't have to buy much at all. So many people gave me things at my shower, or sent stuff after the baby was born.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• How big were you and your husband when you were born? We were both close to or over 10 lbs so we have mostly only gotten 3-6 months and up. No newborn stuff. No way we expect this little boy to be around 5 lbs lol.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 2:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• newborn
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2009