Post your ALL TIME FAVORITE recipe! (if it's not a family secret of course!)

ClvDandJ

Asked by ClvDandJ at 1:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I've got lots but this one is quick and easy

White Chili:

About 2 chicken breasts cubed

Large onion

couple TBS olive oil (or vegetable)

2 cans chicken broth

2 cans white beans (your choice)

2 cans green chilis (they are small cans)

half pint heavy (whipping) cream

small container sour cream

1 TBS Cumin

Lots of garlic - fresh or powdered

1TBS chili powder

1tsp white pepper (black ok)

Brown chicken and onions in oil with garlic (if fresh). Put in the rest of spices and garlic if powdered for the last few min. Add broth and chilis and bring to slight boil. Add beans and cream bring heat back up - don't boil. Turn off heat and stir in sour cream. Serve with biscuits or rolls. Yummy!

FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• mmmm that sounds yummy, i have a recipe very similar to that, but its called winter white chili. (more of a soup) lol. I am still thinking of what my favorite recipe is!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 2:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My favorite recipe is probably the simplest and is always a huge hit. Queso: 1 part Pace Salsa (or any other) and 1 part velveeta cheese. Melt in the microwave or in a crock pot. Dip Tortilla chips in it. So yummy. Variation 1: Use Rotel instead of salsa. Variation 2: Add Meat. I love adding breakfast sausage (like Jimmy Deans) - it adds a lot of flavor. You can also add ground beef or turkey. Variation 3: Chili Con Queso - make your favorite Chili recipe and throw it on top of the cheese dip listed above.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2009