Do you have any shoes that are older than 5 years and if so..

do you still wear them? I just realized that I have a pair that is at least 10 yrs. old. THey are my doc marten sandals and I haven't worn them in the last 5-6 years...why I still have them, I don't know!

liltymesmom

Asked by liltymesmom at 1:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i dont think anyofmy shoes are more than a year old. Except for a pair of black nike shocks that still look new, they are abt 2 yrs old
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have one pair that is a very high heel dress shoe. I only wear them occasionally and they are about 15 years old.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• No I usually once a year toss or sell the shoes I don't wear!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• No, I don't have any shoes that I have had for that long. But I do have 2 pairs of jeans that I have
    kept tht long, my old size 5's, just to remind myself that my azz wasn't always a size 12.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Most of mine are except my athletic shoes. :)

Answer by Bmat at 2:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My favorite pair of sneakers date back to my high school days which means they are at least 11 years old, if not older. I freely admit they have holes and are well worn, but they are SO SO comfortable and they're hard to find dance sneakers. I also have a pair of heels that are probably around the same age, but since they only get worn a couple of times a year their still in great condition. My husband has a closet full of shoes. I have a few pairs of shoes I love. Other than a $10 pair of snow boots (that were lace free, I'm vastly pregnant and can't reach my feet) I think it's been 3 years since I bought a new pair of shoes for myself. I'm constantly getting teased about the fact that my husband has as many shoes as the stereotypical woman and I have a handful at most.
    mmwillow

Answer by mmwillow at 2:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have some Birkenstock's that are 15 years old!!! I had a pair of Vans for like 10 years but I threw them out a few years ago.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Sure Do! I have & keep Shoes until I wear them out! I have to be that way.. But its okay! I try not to be Wasteful! I get by on what I can.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have shoes that are 4 years old. I wear them every day.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 2:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yes, some low-heeled pumps and a pair of leather thongs.
    I wear both still. The pumps are in fabulous shape, but the thongs have some rough spots on them, yet are perfect for the yard.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2009