how do i answer my hubby when he asked me for a 3sum???

i am desprite for advice i need some help???? what would you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• My answer would be "I'm not *that* into sharing!"
    durga826

Answer by durga826 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• How do you feel about it? that is what matters, if you are uncomfortable then no. If you are curious then by all means but do be careful.
    Anonymous

• personally I don't believe it's the right thing to do. I was approached about that one time, although it wasn't by my husband, and I talked to ppl that had said yes to their hubby's request, their advice to me was, Don't ever do it, it will ruin your life, and it will cause distrust in your partner. God intended one man and one woman to marry and share their bed with only each other...I'm sure He had a good reason for stating that in the Bible, many times....He considers in adultery, even if you and your husband are in agreemen....Remember, when you do something like this it could drastically change the way you feel about yourself, your spouse, and your life...I would encourage you to treat your marriage as if it were something sacred because that is what it is.
    rainbowmomof4

Answer by rainbowmomof4 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I would answer him! I wouldn't want to hear it! Ask him if he'd like to see you having sex with another man while he watched.
    flutterbyz

Answer by flutterbyz at 1:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Personally this is how I would answer him: "No!"
    mamajuls64

Answer by mamajuls64 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• ID TELL HIM HE HAS LOST HIS DA** MIND GIRL IF A MAN NEEDS ANOTHER PERSON IN THE BED BESIDES YOU SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THE I LOVE U PART AND HES PROABLY A CHEATER..YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL BUT DONT DO IT JUST FOR HIM ITS YOUR CHOICE
    NAVAEH2

Answer by NAVAEH2 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If you don't want to do it you need be adamant and firm. If he loves you and respects you as he should, he will drop it. If you answer with "um...well, I don't know" or "we'll see" or "maybe...we can talk about it later" you are giving him indications you can be talked into it. Give him a firm "No, I am not comfortable with that." Then, maybe give him an option for something you ARE willing to do.
    seakla

Answer by seakla at 3:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• MY HUSBAND HAS ASKED ME THE SAME THING AND I TOLD HIM IF IM NOT WOMEN ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN MAYBE I NOT THE WOJMEN FOR YOU AND ANYWAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO THEN DO NOT IF HE DOSE NOT LIKE THAT THEN LET HIM LEAVE I KNOW IT SOUNDS WRONG BUT IT IS HOW IT IS AND ANOTHER THING MY SISTER HAD A 3SUM FOR HER HUBBY AND IT ALMOST MADE THEM SLIT UP AND THEY DID FOR A LIL BIT JUST DONT DO ANYTHING YOUR NOT WILLING TO LIVRE WITH MUCH FOR YOU AND GOD BLESS ELIZABETH O'NEAL
    beffeygirl1985

Answer by beffeygirl1985 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If mine ever even considered it I would be asking for a divorce.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 1:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My husband and I discussed it before we were serious about our relationship, and I had told him that I would be willing only if he was willing to have a threesome with another man (and I get to choose him). He's terrified that I would say one of my awesomely gorgeous coworkers, or worse yet...Scott, my bisexual friend. lol! Neither of us would really go though with it because we are both just a little bit jealous.

Bottom line is that if you are uncomfortable in the least little way, then don't do it. It's not worth sacrificing your feelings. Feel free to PM me.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 1:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2008