do you feel it is apropriate to dicuss in detail your sex life and kama sutra methods with your 15 yr old daughter?

I was doing my laundry and i could hear my nieghbors talking from their vent to thier dd.. who is 15... she was telling them all this new Kama Sutra she had checked out from the library.. then they were telling her they had tried all those positons and talking to her about which ones they liked best and that led to thier favorite places to do it ect. ect. i am a pretty open minded person but i feel that this is kind of wrong.. i dont feel a teen (sexually active or not) needs to know the detials of their parents sex life.. i mean im 23 and i really dont wanna dont want to know.. and although i belive in teahcing children about BC and not nessicarly abstiance and letting them make a choice i dont feel you should talk about sex in that detail and kama sutra with 15 yr old.. jmho whats yours?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Totally inappropriate. This is your child not your best friend.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• way inappropriate. Now that I am an adult my mother and I talk about things, but definitely not that detailed lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• lol so im just curious how long you had your ear to the vent listening.
    Anonymous

• To each there own..I wouldn't go that far either.
    What is Kama sutra,never heard of it.

Answer by louise2 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• geez they must want their kid to end up pregnant if they are gonna talk to her like that they make it sound like sex is ok and fun
    Anonymous

• lol no i wasnt trying to listen or anything i didnt have to even if had wanted to i could heat them plain as day.. i was down there for about 15 minutes til my clothes got done washing then put them in the dryer.. as soon as i was done i went back ot my own house.. trust me this was not something i really wanted to hear
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• lmao you honestly dont know what kama sutra is? Go buy one of the books, itll spice up your sex life!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• louise, kama sutra is the ancient Indian text on human sexual behavior. It's a very spiritual and sensual text. There are sexual positions, etc. Many people don't know more about it then the fun positions you can do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra (Not that wikepedia is the best place for info, but this is pretty accurate)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• are you kiddin me. I wouldnt talk to my daughters about kama sutra, and deffiently not at that age. I'm 20 and thats just sick! I thought it was sick when my MIL asked my Fiance(her son) to buy her weed so she could be relaxed for his dad! UUUGGGHHHHH What is with these types of parents!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yucko inapropriate big time
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2009