America

have any of you ever thought of moving out of the country because of how bad it is getting here? I honestly am sick of the USA, i know my grandma and my dad came over here in the 60s from Germany to have freedom but this country has fallen apart. The Government is bologna, and the justice system is so crooked, people who are innocent are in prison, people who are guilty are out on the streets commiting the same crimes over and over. I'm not blaming Obama just so you know i've felt this way for a few years now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• im moving to Germany.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Nah, I love it here in the USA. It would be a lot tougher to be an immigrant than a citizen, unless you have a special love for a particular country. The US has a fabulous justice system, government, and civil rights, unlike anywhere else in the world. I wouldn't live or raise children anywhere else.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• It's bad all over. They just had a big world summit about the global economy.  Also realize you will be a foreigner wherever you go.  That means you won't have the same rights as a citizen and could affect your ability to work.  The grass isn't always greener on the other side.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I love it here. I might move to Scottland when I retire but it would have nothing to do with not loving America.
    Anonymous

• Please feel free to leave if you don't like it here.
    Anonymous

• I've lived in other countries. I will take the US hands-down.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Every country has it's good points and bad points. So I never thought of giving up my American citizenship, that's basically what your saying.

Answer by louise2 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I would rather stay here, make my voice heard and work to correct the flaws I see.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• and I plan on staying to counter the "flaws" that liberals see.
    Anonymous

• Yeah eventhough I believe theis new president and admin are taking us down a really bad path i'll stick around for love of country and do all I can as an American.God bless the USA we truely need it again.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009