How soon CAN pregnancy symptoms show up?

Okay, before I get a whole lot of "here we go again" and "go read a book" or something, I KNOW what they tell you in terms of symptoms. I know what they are. And I know when they started coming with my last pregnancy. However, I may have conceived over a week ago, meaning that according to the "experts" it is possible I may have implanted a day or so ago at earliest. About five days after "the deed" I started feeling mild menstrual like cramps. However, it was too late for ovulation cramps but still way too early for actual menstrual cramps. They are very mild. My boobs are occasionally nervy feeling. I gag randomly at things that don't normally gross me out (like my daughter's dirty diapers and washing dishes). I have forced myself NOT to think about the prospect of pregnancy, so I don't think my mind is playing tricks. I would be totally focused on something else, and then suddenly "GAG". Anyone had symptoms this early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No too early,your having mind over matter,your thinking about it as much as someone that hopes they are,that your not..
    Anonymous

• my first symptoms were my boobs were aching and then i had this light pink stuff come out ..i thought it was my period .. but i whent to the doctors and they said im prego ..yay!
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• its too early, it takes at least two full weeks ater inplantation to have any symptoms. also PMS can mimic it too, just fyi. Dont worry soon enough you'll be miserable lol dont rush it dear.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i had syptoms super early
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I had symptoms before I missed my period with my first pregnancy. I started having morning sickness about 5 days before my period was due (and it continued through 19 weeks, ugh!)

I have heard that some women feel mild cramping at the time of implantation.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Im not too sure how soon they can show up but all i know is that as soon as i get pregnant (within a week) I start to get sick from cigarettes..... everytime! thats how i usually know
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 3:02 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The week before I found out I was pregnant, I did start having the cramps and I went insane. LOL. I was just very very moody and irritable with everyone. I didn't consider it a "sign" until I found I WAS pregnant. I remember one night about a week before I was late, I went from crying, to yelling, to laughing, to crying again, to yelling again, and back to laughing at my husband in a matter of fifteen minutes. I would guess it all depends on how sensitive your body is. They also say that with baby number two and beyond you catch symptoms you may have missed the first time cuz you are more "in tune"
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2009