For those Obama haters......

I don't agree with everything that Obama is doing or has done. HOWEVER....let me ask the haters just 1 question...

He is our President and there is nothing that we can do about it EXCEPT rebel and start a revolution. Do you really think that is the best idea?

Probably not....so just stop hating so much and deal with it.....the alternative would be much worse then it is now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• you don't know that, now do you? there were so many choices other than BO...
    Anonymous

• I LOVE OBAMA. I WANT TO HAVE HIS LOVE CHILD!
    Anonymous

• I am loving this "haters" mark Zeig Hail lol anyway i'd rather not have a revolution BUT if something does not give it's either something of the sort or it will be to late.Glad to see you think we'd not be better off with others in charge.I disagree imo they all need to go.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• 2:03 lmbo i'm sure you can't be serious but just in case ...the man does not even know you exist nor does he care.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• We "haters" are upset because his whole election was a farce! He was elected on hopes and emotions, rather then facts and what is right. We will continue to "hate" as long as he is POTUS. There is no stopping it. There is just to much FACTUAL information out there to sit by and let him ruin this country.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 2:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

Monica got her stain. Let a girl have ambitions.
    Anonymous

And Bush being self elected was not a farce?
    Anonymous

• Oh Lord get off of George Bush.We are in the here and now George Bush is gone your dumbo clown is in the lead now
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• but just like him you point back to GB isn't that pathetic? I mean constantly pointing back to the last president.That is our cammander and cheif doing that he;s pitiful
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• OP here....It just really scares me to think of the alternative. I realize that he was elected based on emotions and hope, but I think that hope is certainly more positive then a revolution. I just think that people should look at the big picture and what hating Obama is REALLY going to do. It's going to rip this country apart. I don't think that is what you want.
    Anonymous