dribbles in ur undies

I have the weakest bladder or maybe its just overactive but i swear i need to use a pad all the time anyone have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Health

• Do you do kegal excercises?

Having babies loosens the ligaments and muscles that stop urine flow and make it easier for leaking. To "work out" those muscles and strenghten them, tighten your muscles down there, the ones that you use to stop your urine flow. Hold them up like you are trying to pull it up inside, then release.

the more you do this the stronger those muscles get. I try to remember to do it when I am on the interned or watching tv. You might see a difference.

Good luck!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I suggest seeing a urologist for incontinence. I just had a bladder sling put in on Thursday for stress incontinence. There are prescripiton drugs that you can get to help control it too. Doing kegals is the first step to correcting the problem.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2009