Meatloaf

Does anyone have a meatloaf recipe that does not have onions in it. My husband will NOT eat them so they are not an option. The only way I know how to make meatloaf is with onion soup mix so I never make it. I have been craving it lately and the other night he said he wanted it too. Thanks for any options!!

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 2:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• 2 lbs ground beef, 1/2 cup of celery/green peppers, if you like it, but will he et stuff with onion salt in it(hide it lol), ok no onions, so then add seasoning salt, for 2 lbs I would guess about a tes and 1/2 of seasoning salt, then add to that 1 egg and cracker crumbs to thicken it. hoep that helped. :o) really all you do diff is add own spices versus the mix, so it will be hit and miss till you get it to tste how you like.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Look at this...this is hilarious. Who would've known? lol

http://www.meatloafrecipes.org/
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• The cheeseburger meatloaf on that site looks good
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Try using onion powder for the flavor
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Mine is real easy. I use an egg for each pound of hamburger and then just mash up white cheddar cheese its, mix it in, and bake. I'm not fancy at all...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I use one egg,,,parm chs,,,ketchup................a can of tomatoe soup bread crumbs....a little mustard,,dash of salt pepper,,,lol...I never measure..oh and soy or worcestire sauce,,,,,let me know!!!
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2009