19 and having sex problems!!!

Im only 19, married and son is 6 months. I have lost all interest in sex... kissing ... anything. I dont understand why!

Has anyone been young and just lost the urge?

Anything to help? PLEASE its causing problems in my relationship!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• well have really bad depretion... and when i change my meds i went threw the same thing... and after my 3yr old was born ahh i didnt even want to hold hands... i talk to my theripest about it... and she said it has to do with the hormons tryin to get back to normel... that it will change again for the better it jsut takes time...
    Dayna-Marie

Answer by Dayna-Marie at 2:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Well after I had my baby ( she is 3 now) I didn't even want her father to touch me, look at me, kiss me, or show me any affection. I think I was just very consumed with my new baby, and had absolutely no energy for him. Seemed like after I started working out, and losing my baby weight, the urge came back...so with your baby being 6 months, it could just be that...
    Anonymous

• My guess is that you are extremely angry at your spouse about something. Is he not treating you the way you expected to be treated? Is he not spending as much time with you as you would like? Is he not helping you with the baby the way you thought that he would? Is he still living more like a single man than you had hoped? If you will seriously think about how you feel about him in general, it will probably explain your lack of interest in sex. Look in particular for anger, although you may call it disappointment, frustration, hurt feelings or something else.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I had an amazing sex life from 19-31. I got pregnant right after we got married and I wanted nothing to do with sex all during my pregnancy. Even after...since I have this vaginal pain issue (never so bad as it is with my hubby for some reason) it makes me not want to do it 'cause I know it will hurt like hell. I also have been on the pill for 15 years and was told that that could make your libido diminish. I also have the weight and thyroid issue, as well as type 2 Diabetes. So for me, wanting sex is sporadic right now, but as I'm losing weight I am hoping that it boosts!

If you have any of these issues - meds, the pill, weight, thyroid, hormones, or other things - talk to your doctor!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yep when I was that age I wanted nothing to do with sex at all but it turned out that I just wasnt attracted to my ex husband!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• wow im the same way and im the same age..he gets soooo affended that i dont want to have sex...but then again i am almost 38 weeks pregnant...lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Sounds like the hormones from having your daughter just haven't got back in sync yet. I was 19 when I got preggo and had my oldest on my 20th b-day. I lost all interest in sex. It was a mix of being exhausted, hormones, and frustration all together that lead to mine. IS it just with your hubby, or sex in general?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have the same issue although my youngest is 3. I told my doc and he said we must be too busy...it'll get better once the kids are older...I have a new doc, but no solution.
    Anonymous