does this ever happen to you?

last christmas my son was 4 1/2 and i wanted to get him spiderman operation, my mom instisted that he was to young it would be too hard its for 6 and up, so i thought maybe she is right and didnt get it now he is 5 1/2 and i bought spongebob operation today (still for 6 and up) and it is almost too easy. ugh

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was wondering about getting that for my son he is 5.5. Its too easy for your son???/ man, there goes my ides. lol

My son really likes spiderman SORRY and classic Battleship.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yup. I figure I'm the best judge of what my kids are capable of. So I usually go with my own gut, instead of what others tell me, no matter how well intended the advice is.
    saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 2:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• only the mommy really knows whats good for their baby... other people can have ideas but unless they are with them everyday, they don't really know
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Honestly, my son will be 4 in June and I think operation would be too easy for him. I wanted to get him the SpongeBob one though, not sure.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I think they only put age 6+ on there because of the small pieces in Operation. That would be my guess. I never really pay attention to the age guidelines. Go with what you feel.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• When buying gifts trust your instincts, you know your kids better than anyone else. Listen to what your mind says not a box. My nephew is 6 and some of the games set at his age level are boring for him. Some kids are a little more mature and love a bit of a challenge.
    YoungandExcited

Answer by YoungandExcited at 3:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2009