What commercials do your babies love?

I set up the floor with a blanket and then pillows so dd can play without bumping her head here in the living room. She doesn't watch the tv, but when . .certain commercials come on, she stops what she is doing and is in a trance until the commerical ends. She loves that Jitterbug commercial and the Happy Cows come from California commercials . . . too cute! Which ones hypnotize your little ones?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We love the Happy Cow commercials they are hysterical!'

However, my children adore the Geico commercials and that Huggies commercial where the baby pees all over the room.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I just recently introduced my baby to TV (she's only 3 months old). Doesn't matter what's on, a tv show/movie, video game, or Baby Einstein, it all entrances her haha. We just set her in her bouncer facing the TV to get a moment to cook or whatever :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• The Hillshire Farm commercials...my 2 1/2 yr old loves to yell GO MEAT at the end!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 3:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My little boy will stop whatever he's doing to watch one of those "Free Credit Report.com" commercials.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• lol my daughter loves the free credit report ones too :D
    and the .. "the one in the bubble" " no more bubble for you "
    hahahaha
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 4:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2009