Has anyone here.......?

Taken Phentermine sorry if i spelled that wrong!! If you have taken it is it working?? Did you have alot of unpleastent side effects?? Im thinking about it but need some opinions on it!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom has been taking it and has lost 80 lbs. It makes her wired so she can't stop moving. She calls it her legal speed.
    As soon as she quits taking it she starts gaining weight immediately
    She keeps trying to get me to take it but I am starting to work out and eat better on my own...I don't want to be hooked on something for life.
    She has to keep begging her dr to give it to her because you are only supposed to take it for a short time. I personally don't think it is worth it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I took it last year and lost 40 lbs in 6 weeks. It made me hyper and my house was always super clean LOL! But most people gain after they stop taking it.
    Anonymous

• my friend has been taking it...its like legal speed she says and those are the effects she feels..like shes legally tweaking.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• and she Has lost weight
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2009