hey i have a son that's 3 years old,I'm 21 now and i'm married and me and my husband is trying to have a baby what can i do to get pregant?

mz.petite

Asked by mz.petite at 3:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• try this site it may help
    http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/herbs.html
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 4:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Wellz, make sure he's wearing loose fitting under wear. Not whitey tighties or boxer briefs because heat kills sperm and you'll want a higher sperm count for him. Lie on your back afterwards. I'm getting my information from What to Expect When You're Expecting just as a little fyi.
    But the number one thing is DON'T STRESS IT. If you do, you can't get pregnant. So just have fun, and stop thinking let's make a baby. Don't force it.
    LillianG

Answer by LillianG at 7:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Wow... some of these responds were really not called for and they know it because that is why they remained anonymous.
    Let me help you out a little. First you may want to begin charting your cycle so you can determine when you are ovulating. Ovulation gives you a better chance of conceiving. There are other ways such as checking your basal temperature and or cervical mucous, but when in doubt GOOGLE a few of these keys words I spoke about and they will give you a better understand on how and when to do these things. Good Luck
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i cant believe all of you bitches, WTF is wrong with you?! Evil women... anyway sweetie I would suggest having sex everyother day, since sperm survives fo up to 3 days. Also track your cycle. Good Luck!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Have to agree with hellokitty, some of those womens answers were just uncalled for!!! You are asking for suggestions. Definately keep at it and at it and at it. Make sure you know when exactly you are ovulating and have it twice those days!!! :o) GOOD LUCK!!!!
    owensmom0622

Answer by owensmom0622 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Im assuming you mean what is the best way to hopefully conceive :-) you have to figure out when you are ovulating, usually mid way thru your monthly cycle. if you cycle is a normal 28 days, then around the 14 day you should be ouvlating (but it my vary sometimes too) you could try to buy a at home ovulation test which would pretty tell you if you are ovulating or not. good luck! :-)
    Luckystar3982

Answer by Luckystar3982 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• the last 4 answers we're the most helpful for me and I wasn't the one asking the question, even though I'm not the OP I wanted to thank those mom's who cared enough to post serious answer's, you who were serious answered my questions...so I wanted to say thanks...I know I'm not answering the question here, but I wanted to say thanks...
    Allikats-momma

Answer by Allikats-momma at 1:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• HAVE LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX. DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG. AND.....................................................ENJOY.
    Mommy4eva27

Answer by Mommy4eva27 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2009