• In the Spotlight:

Any suggestions on a job that pays at least 1500k a month but doesn't require me to work 10 hr. days away from my family?

Times are hard, people are losing their jobs daily. Please do no mistake me for an ungrateful moaner. I thank God that I have a job and can provide for my family. I've given up on the dream that my husband is an heir to millions somewhere in Europe where he is from..and I've also stopped stressing him with the notion that HE must get a better job so I can stay home. He's looking into getting into grad school in the next 2 years and finding a job that pays enough for me to stay home. BUT IN THE MEAN TIME.. how do I get out of this job of 10 hr. days with weekend obligations and constant riding from a corporation who don't care about family? I am looking for a PT job that pays enough (1500 a month) that allows me to stay home with my two girls (ages 2 and 1) OR a job that allows me to have them with me and still be home at a decent hr. I currently work as an asst. director at a childcare center with my girls down the hall.

Setfree

Asked by Setfree at 3:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi Setfree!
    Have you ever thought about a home business? I work with an absolutely awesome home based business company. The company has been in business over 20 years and is THRIVING even in these tough economic times. That's because we have what people want and need!
    We are helping people physically and helping people reach their goals financially.
    We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
    This is the perfect home business! Minimal startup fee, NO inventory, NO taking orders, NO delivering products, NO RISK! Unlimited earning potential. Support and training.
    Have peace of mind knowing you are using the best, safest and healthiest products. Guaranteed!
    Check us out and start making a difference today! You'll love this business!
    www.janek.smartmomsteam.com

Sincerely,
    Jane
    SmartMomsTeam

Answer by SmartMomsTeam at 7:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Home businesses will over time earn you a great deal more than $1500 a month, but take a decent amount of time to build up an income. And depending on the business you choose most will start you at $0 every month/quarter. If you are interested in a home business make sure you find one that offers residual income. That means you won't have to start from $0 every month.

If you are looking for a JOB, there are more options than you know. I have a HUGE (and growing) list of home jobs.  If I were you I would also check out your local career link or welfare office, as both usually have a full list of local jobs.

Check Out My Business <--All residual income!

Find a Job on my site!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have a home based business with a company that is debt free and profitable. Tremendous support and training. Work from home on your schedule and with who you chose to work with. This is a tremendous opportunity with an anti-aging health company. Everybody wants to look good and feel good and health is a big concern for people of all ages. Phenomenal products, excellent compensation plan with residual income. Please take a look at www.tgw247.com Message me if you would like to join me and make some serious money. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 8:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I think that what you are looking for fits more into owning your own business then a Job. You might not make as much money at first as just having a job, but the long term earning potential and the flexibility blows a job out of the water. There are a lot of business to chose from so make sure to do your research and pick something you are comfortable and willing to do. don't pick a business selling or making calls if you will hate it. I looked for a work at home job for a couple years and finally went with a business. I'm glad I did! I love my business! It is called my world plus. There is no selling, no parties or meetings, no orders or inventories, No cold calling, and it cost very, very little to start up! Take a look maybe you will be interested in a business instead of a job. Best of luck in your search! http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldMoms.com If you have any questions let me know.
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 9:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I work from home with a company called AmeriPlan.it is a home based business and not a job.We help people save money on there healthcare cost and make money by also working from home. http://www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/sbrement.
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 10:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2009