Is it safe to eat penute butter again? Befor they found saminella poisning in it

I dont want to give it to my two year old it not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I never stopped, so I hope it's safe. Otherwise, I'm way overdue for a poisoning. hehe. But really, Yes, it's safe. They had recalled, and pulled the products from the shelves, and all that's back on is safe. BUT don't forget now about the pistachio products. Jeesh!
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 3:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yeah I know, it doesnt matter what we eat now days. Its really actually scary to be honest with you. I dont want to die cause I ate a peice of cheese or something lol. Its crazy! But thanks for answering!
    Anonymous

• i heard it was past that but i had thrown out a jar of peaut butter that was given to me, it was a cub foods brand i believe
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• It was never bad to eat peanut butter. They recalled products with industrial peanut butter in them...like Nutter Butter cookies, and stuff like that....

Peanut butter like Jiff, Peter Pan, store brands, etc, were all not affected by the recall.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Jarred peanut butter was never part of the recall.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2009