bacteria vaginosis

In the starting of my second trimester i have had bacteria vaginosis the OB gave me medication for it and it went away, now its back again and in the begining i wasnt worried but now im soo close to the end of my pregnancy that the infection can rupture my amniotic fluid and make my baby sick, i dont see the doctor till the 14th please help me!

mom2b052809

Asked by mom2b052809 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Health

• um, you need to call the doc for a sick apt and be seen mon
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Call the dr, tell them whats going on and he will either call in a script for you or have you come in.
    Familytyme

Answer by Familytyme at 3:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I had the same thing. Definitely call the doctor back. He needs to know anyway. Mine gave me some antibiotics to clear it up so it wouldn't get too bad and harm my baby.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2009