finally looking my age

OK, I really shouldn't complain, but I'm so used to people guessing my age a lot lower than my actual age because I "look younger". The other day two people guessed my age AT MY AGE Yes, that's a good thing since I'm only 25 almost 26 but then they said, Oh, you look that old...I know it's ever since I had my son...those long nights of getting up...not sleeping like I used to....so my question is any good ideas on how to get rid of those horrible dark circles under my eyes? Even concealer isn't really doing it anymore...I just want to look like I'm well rested and have those bright eyes again...I don't want anything too expensive but something that works and if there's nothing that works and what actually works is expensive, I may consider it then...

newirishmommy

Asked by newirishmommy at 3:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• SLEEP seriously when your baby is napping you nap, then you will catch up on your sleep, but other then that take some cucumber slices and place them on your eyes, maybe a half an hour each day until gone.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 3:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I sleep it's just that I have things that need to be done while he's sleeping....I mean I work all day and so I have to get some time in there befoe bedtime to get things done... but thank you for the advice!
    newirishmommy

Answer by newirishmommy at 3:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• did you read the cucumber part? also a warm cloth
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 3:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Dab white eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eyelids (right where it meets your nose). It will bring out the whites of your eyes and pull your face up a bit.
    JenLouCecilia

Answer by JenLouCecilia at 5:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I use Arbonne products and I love them.

You would probably want to take a look at the FC5 range.

Take a look at my site and let me know if you have any questions.

Rebecca
    jttp://try.myarbonne.com
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Vitamin K can help, either taken internally or as a topical application.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Try the Anew Force Extra Eye Cream. Its helped me a lot. Its usually only $16 for it but right now you can get it inside of the Insider's Beauty Bag- Its a special set Avon has this week that includes that Anew Force Extra Eye Cream, Daring Curves Mascara, All Over Kabuki Face Brush
    Ideal Shade Smooth Mineral Makeup, Perfect Wear Extralasting Lipstick and it all comes in a cute makeup bag for $19.99. Its an awesome deal and a great way to try the eye cream out and get a ton of stuff for inexpensive! You can get it on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2009